What is the meaning in Life?
That's what Jessie asked me today.
It is one of the most fundamental questions the mind can consider.
I started searching the net and these are the various answers I came upon to:
People throughout history have been pondering about the purpose of life.
Philosphers spin theories.
Poets write songs and etc.
Guess what? None of what I searched actually kind of answered the question. But one thing I learnt was, "You must decide to be Happy"
After reading that paragraph about it, I thought about the "Power Of Choice".
No one said that we have to be angry over that matter.
As for the "You must decide to be Happy", isn't that aggravating? Think about it, you can't blame anything on anyone & no one can do a thing for you. You, yourself have the power of choice whether to be happy or not to be. Whether or not, your logical mind thinks it is rational to be happy & whether or not your moral sense thinks your deserve to be happy.
I suppose that paragraph above explained it all about what is happening around us now.Some people, honestly need to be more sensitive towards other people's feeling. Like, I know she can feel what is happening, but can't she just open up her mouth and say what she feel? Just say whatever you want & perhaps thinks would change for the better? Like, not letting out a peep and say no nothing would do both parties any good, right?
So, just open your mouth and speak out. Is your mouth that precious? If it is, then why did you even bothered to say those harsh words last time? Oh, I think I forgot. You have the power of choice whether to make your mouth feel tired or not? [cut the crap]
Man, she gets my blood boiling so high that I'm going to burst all the words out right infront of her whitish face and that, you would see tears trinkling down her whitish face. & the next thing you know, a phone call is coming from her you-know-what.
Can somebody just speak out what I want to say to her?
Oh man, I'm always talking about her on my recent posts. I ought to cut the habit. She spoils my day.
Bye.
That's what Jessie asked me today.
It is one of the most fundamental questions the mind can consider.
I started searching the net and these are the various answers I came upon to:
People throughout history have been pondering about the purpose of life.
Philosphers spin theories.
Poets write songs and etc.
Guess what? None of what I searched actually kind of answered the question. But one thing I learnt was, "You must decide to be Happy"
After reading that paragraph about it, I thought about the "Power Of Choice".
No one said that we have to be angry over that matter.
As for the "You must decide to be Happy", isn't that aggravating? Think about it, you can't blame anything on anyone & no one can do a thing for you. You, yourself have the power of choice whether to be happy or not to be. Whether or not, your logical mind thinks it is rational to be happy & whether or not your moral sense thinks your deserve to be happy.
I suppose that paragraph above explained it all about what is happening around us now.Some people, honestly need to be more sensitive towards other people's feeling. Like, I know she can feel what is happening, but can't she just open up her mouth and say what she feel? Just say whatever you want & perhaps thinks would change for the better? Like, not letting out a peep and say no nothing would do both parties any good, right?
So, just open your mouth and speak out. Is your mouth that precious? If it is, then why did you even bothered to say those harsh words last time? Oh, I think I forgot. You have the power of choice whether to make your mouth feel tired or not? [cut the crap]
Man, she gets my blood boiling so high that I'm going to burst all the words out right infront of her whitish face and that, you would see tears trinkling down her whitish face. & the next thing you know, a phone call is coming from her you-know-what.
Can somebody just speak out what I want to say to her?
Oh man, I'm always talking about her on my recent posts. I ought to cut the habit. She spoils my day.
Bye.